Monday, April 16, 2012

So quiet

Today was my first day back in Relief Society. Wow, is it ever quiet. I'd forgotten how boring it can be to just sit there, listening. I suppose next week I'll have to actually read the lesson so I'll have something to think about, maybe even say.

That is, assuming I'm not called into something else. Lynn's already been called as the RS teacher to replace Agnes (the new Primary president), but that's not at all a surprise. She's an excellent teacher and that's the calling she was hoping for.

Anyway, after church, Sylvia actually napped (miracle of miracles), and then spent the afternoon hunting worms. Her hunt yielded one, whose life I feared for since she carried it around for a good hour before I managed to get her to "put it to bed." That gambit had to work twice, actually, since the worm didn't have time to escape the first time. Sigh.

Here are a couple of pictures of my kids, just being cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment