Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nice moves

I'm going to write down a few more Sylvia stories that I found entertaining (though I'd understand if everyone else is bored by them).

Yesterday morning, Sylvia asked for chocolate for breakfast. I looked at her and said, "Dude, no."

With perfectly matched inflection she repeated back, "Dude, no."

Last night we had friends over for dinner. Sylvia was sitting on her little stool, wiggling as she ate. Somehow she fell over backward and hit her head. It made a pretty loud crack, and our friends were obviously a little concerned. Her response: "Woah, bonked head."

This morning Sylvia was dancing and Derrick told her, "Nice moves." Apparently repeating that saying is a little harder than "dude, no" because she told him, "Nice boobs." Derrick laughed, so my ham of a child ran around the house saying, "Nice boobs. Nice boobs."

I really hope she doesn't repeat that one at school.

3 comments:

  1. So funny! I'm sure she provides at least one good laugh each day! I'm glad I was blessed enough to enjoy a little of her silliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are funny! They sure do say and do the funniest things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy--I'm glad too. I think she's getting funnier every day! She's definitely got a good sense of humor--if we laugh she'll keep doing whatever it was that made us laugh.

    ReplyDelete