Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Backward

This morning Derrick announced, after working at his computer for about an hour, that his pants were on backward. I'm blaming Sylvia for this one. Really, more than that I blame her doctor. Yesterday was Sylvia's four month appointment, and so she also had her four month immunizations. Unlike the last set of immunizations, which seemed to only make Sylvia a bit more sleepy, this set gave her a fever and made her quite irritable. All. Night. Long. Needless to say, I didn't sleep much, and neither did Derrick. She's also produced more poopy diapers in the last day than I think I've seen in previous week.

But anyway, Sylvia is 14 lb 10 oz and 24 1/4 inches tall. So now we can quite accurately say she's standing 2 feet tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment