Saturday, April 2, 2011

Funny pictures, no joke

Because I am lame and do not pull April fool's jokes on people (in spite of having a husband who richly deserves them) I have nothing to report. I will, however, share some of the backlog of funny pictures we've taken of Sylvia. Please note that my husband is in every case the instigator.




Sadly, we found the "washable" black markers aren't quite so washable as claimed. Sylvia had a black eye for several days after this. I sometimes wonder when we're going to get that first visit from family services.



In other news, Sylvia went to the dentist for the first time today. We spent probably a good 40 minutes sitting in the dentist's chair, with Sylvia clinging to me like a barnacle, until the dentist showed up. Sylvia then refused to even look at the guy, never mind actually show him her teeth.

And of course, she spent the rest of the day excitedly talking about the dentist. I guess Sylvia's the one who pulled the April Fool's joke this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment