Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Grandma Nextdoor

My mom was in town this weekend, which was quite a lot of fun. We just kind of kicked around on Thursday and Friday, went to a fancy dinner at Fleming's Friday night, the Birch aquarium on Sunday, the San Diego Zoo Sunday (hooray for conference that I don't have to feel bad about skipping!) and then Little Italy yesterday. It was really quite a fun, busy weekend. Probably the perfect amount of time, too, since I miss my mom already.

I'm not the only one--as soon as we got home with Sylvia this evening, she asked where Grandma was.

2 comments:

  1. We had grandma visit too! This morning when Kiah woke up she asked where grandma was. So cute. I am glad you had fun with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so adorable! By the way, I love Kiah's haircut--she looks like a pixie. It's so appropriate for her.

    ReplyDelete