Monday, March 1, 2010

Snobby bug

So, I've know for a while that Sylvia likes good food. I've suspected she's a bit of a food snob, but hadn't realized quite the extent to which she's a food snob. I mean, she likes goldfish and hot dogs--not exactly haute cuisine--so I've been working on the assumption she likes kid foods. Well, this morning I gave her some Yoplait Trix yogurt rather than share my activia (I've had an upset stomach since the last round of antibiotics for the annoying swollen glands that came back after my visit to Brown), and after a single bite of the stuff she chucked the container across the table. Honey flavored Greek yogurt does assuage her discerning palate, so she had that for breakfast.

We'll try the Trix stuff again tomorrow morning, but I'm not holding my breath.

Here are some pictures of Sylvia in her ladybug getup. She's a very cute little bug!




No comments:

Post a Comment