Sunday, March 15, 2009

PIF exchange

The Pay It Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie "Pay It Forward". I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who comment on this blog post requesting to join the PIF Exchange. All gifts will be made and sent out 'sometime within the next year'. (Part of the fun really is not knowing when your surprise package will arrive!) What you need to do in return, is Pay It Forward by following the directions below.

This exchange is only open to those with active blogs or websites. YOU MUST POST THIS SAME 'PAY IT FORWARD' PROMISE ON YOUR BLOG (which must be active in order to play). YOU WILL THEN PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG POST. Other comments are welcome, but only the first three will be Pay It Forward recipients.

(The above text was shamelessly stolen from another blog I follow. If you decide to post, just copy and past the above to your own blog. Oh, and please email me at kristine dot nielson at gmail when you do post so I realize people are posting and so I can get your address if you're not local.)

1 comment:

  1. another post without comments. my heart is breaking.

    i've been enjoying your blog so much. i never read anyone's personal blog.

    no need to make me anything...in fact, i'm thinking of kiping this and putting it on my blog.

    i'm a yarn worker and i have lots of yarn to use up.

    ReplyDelete